Here are a few questions that we prepare for you, as the question for classic car insurance company you want to use.
- What types of classic cars does Company insure?
- What types of classic cars are not insured?
- How old does my car need to be to qualify as classic?
- Do I have to keep my classic car in a garage?
- I run a classic car limousine service. Can I get coverage?
- Is there an annual mileage limit?
- How is the agreed value of my car determined?
- Where can I drive my car?
- What's an attendance clause and does your company have one?
- How do I make a claim?
- Do I have to insure my other cars or home with your company?
- I’m sold, how do I insure my classic car through your company?
The above case is something important, and do not let you forget it when confronted or communicate with insurers