Saturday, July 18, 2015

Question for Classic Car Insurance Companies

American Classic Car
Classic Car Insurance Companies - Do you have a classic car will be insured? If yes then there are some important things you should prepare your personal as a condition for getting the service and the service of the right classic car insurance. At least you have to be pocketed dozens of questions for classic car insurance companies so you really find satisfaction an offer to keep your favorite car.

Here are a few questions that we prepare for you, as the question for classic car insurance company you want to use.

  • What types of classic cars does Company insure?
  • What types of classic cars are not insured?
  • How old does my car need to be to qualify as classic?
  • Do I have to keep my classic car in a garage?
  • I run a classic car limousine service. Can I get coverage?
  • Is there an annual mileage limit?
  • How is the agreed value of my car determined?
  • Where can I drive my car?
  • What's an attendance clause and does your company have one?
  • How do I make a claim?
  • Do I have to insure my other cars or home with your company?
  • I’m sold, how do I insure my classic car through your company?

The above case is something important, and do not let you forget it when confronted or communicate with insurers